We believe that wearing a uniform helps to create an identity for the school and is an important part of being a student. Wearing the school badge enables students to feel proud to be a member of Northfield School. It also prepares students for the world of work. We therefore request that students wear the following uniform:
- Black school trousers (no jeans, tracksuit bottoms, chino’s or shorts permitted)
- Plain white collared shirt or polo shirt with no logos
- Black school sweatshirt
- Plain black school style shoes or plain black trainers – laces need to be black
- Students are not permitted to wear any jewellery at all except for one small stud earring.
- No facial piercings are permitted.
- No hats, hoodies, non-uniform tops, denim or leather jackets may be worn in school. If worn, they must be removed before entering the school and left in the breakfast room.
If for some reason a student cannot come to school in correct uniform, please contact the school by phone or email instead of sending in a note.